Twitter Facebook Vimeo

Helping New Brunswickers Know the Law

Law By Topic

Family Law

 Download PDF        Survey


This publication is currently unavailable as it is being reviewed and updated.  Please check back often as we will post the revised pdf in the near future.  If you have any questions about daycare licensing or the rules relating to homecare, please contact the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development at:



Back to Family Law - General


Disclaimer: Please note that our website contains general information about the law. This is not a complete statement of the law on particular topics. We try to update our publications often, but laws change frequently so it is important for you to check to make sure the information is up to date.  The information in our publications is not a substitute for legal advice. To receive legal advice about your specific situation, you need to speak to a lawyer.